64.3 F
Buena Park, CA, USA

Arthritis walk celebrates big turnout

By David Chiodo As Mike Trout and the Angels, who at the start of the day were three and a half games behind the Houston...

An island adventure awaits!

What: Buena Park Youth Theatre production of “Once on This Island” When: June 22-24; Friday/Saturday performances at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday/Sunday matinees at 2:30 p.m. Where: Sunny...

A’s, B’s and O’s are missing–Red Cross campaign calls for blood...

As part of an international movement, the American Red Cross is launching the Missing Types campaign today to recruit new blood donors—and those who...

A Granddaughter’s Tribute

By Jessica Hulsey Nickel Editor’s Note: Buena Park resident Alzoha “Zoe” Breaux recently passed away. Breaux’s granddaughter Jessica Hulsey Nickel shares the following tribute to...

The right to vote is a gift I cherish

By Gale Stoddard The happiest day of my life was when I became an American citizen at age 22, after living in America for five...

Ongoing events at OC Fair & Event Center

Certified Costa Mesa Farmers Market—Thursdays: Hours are 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Free admission and parking. Orange County Market Place—Saturdays and Sundays: Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m....

BP non-profit to host World Refugee Day event

On Wednesday, June 20, Giving Children Hope will host an awareness event about the global refugee crisis. They will also share about their work...

Summer arrives at Knott’s

Sunny skies and warm weather have arrived at Knott’s Berry Farm with an entertainment lineup that features two brand new shows and the return...

Illumination Foundation is Nonprofit of the Year

On June 6, during California Nonprofit Day, Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva (D—Orange County) and the California State Assembly honored the Illumination Foundation and CEO and...

Artist John Cerney bringing agriculture to life at OC Fair

Towering over guests at 16 feet tall, three gigantic murals celebrating three incredible farms will be hard to miss at each OC Fair entrance...
- Advertisement -
349FansLike
5,384FollowersFollow
141FollowersFollow

Recent Posts