54.8 F
Buena Park, CA, USA

Ebell Club of Anaheim presents Mother Colony Garden Tour

On Saturday, May 5, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., eight historical home gardens will be on tour. Ticket sales begin April 15, and are cash...

Teen Zone at the library

Y2K Escape Room Solve puzzles to make your way back to the modern era! Canyon Library branch: April 16 at 3 p.m. Health & Wellness Introductory class on...

Spring into reading

Spring Craft Euclid Library branch: April 23-27 Sunkist: April 25 at 3 p.m. Money Smart Week Haskett: April 25 at 3:30 p.m. Canyon: April 25 at 3 p.m. Earth Day Central:...

Summer reading fun

Anaheim Public Library launches its Reading Takes You Everywhere summer reading program. The library will host a variety of free programs for children, teens...

National Poetry Month

Open Mic Night Poets, singers, songwriters, storytellers and listeners are welcome. Central: April 24 at 5 p.m. Poem Writing Workshop Explore the basics of writing a poem with...

Children’s Day and Book Day

Also known as Día, El día de los niños/El día de los libros is an observance held annually in April to connect children with...

Healing with kitchen herbs

Learn about the common kitchen herbs and their medicinal benefits. Participants will make a healthy and safe remedy to take home. Haskett Library branch: April...

In the eyes of the homeless, I see Jesus

By Gale Stoddard We locked eyes as he thanked me for the couple of dollars I put in his hand. With his other hand he...

Helping Hands for Easter

Helping Hands, a student group comprised of high school and junior high students based out of Buena Park, that volunteers throughout the community, worked...

The Sugar Plum Festival brings in the Easter spirit

By Joseph L. Campos Jr. The Sugar Plum Festival has ushered in thousands again last weekend with many people from all around California gathering within...
- Advertisement -
338FansLike
5,384FollowersFollow
137FollowersFollow

Recent Posts